Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Weekend with the Family

Well this weekend we had a family reunion on Saturday, but I decided to go on Friday to go to the High School football game. My mom kept Brayden he doesn't like yelling very much. I got to see Sarah and Cayson. The game didn't turn out to good but I had fun. Then Saturday we went to the Lady Family Reunion(it's my mom's dads side). We got to eat some GREAT ribs and brisket that was supplied by one of my family members that has a restaraunt in Clinton. Then Sarah, Carla and Cayson showed up. So Brayden got to see his playmate again. They were so cute everyone loved them, of course who wouldn't have. They got to swing in the park and get all sorts of attention from the older ladies. LOL.

Me and Brayden. Brayden wearing his new tennis shoes that his Grandma bought him.











Brayden and Cayson

swinging in the park.













Aunt Jo with Brayden









Sarah with Brayden










Brayden and Cayson












Brayden Swinging

1 comment:

OklahomaMomma said...

Your pictures are great! The boys sure need to hang out more. :)