Monday, June 16, 2008

Crazy busy weekend

Well so this weekend was absolutely crazy!! We have been looking for a computer desk for a while we were using a kitchen table as our desk for a while and stuff just kept building up on it because we didn't have anywhere to put stuff. Well we finally found one in the weekly shopper it's an old teachers desk. I got the GREAT idea to paint it, it wasn't in the greatest of shapes well so that lead to where do we paint it and where are we going to put it??? I didn't want to put it back in the living room bc Brayden has been climbing onto the couch and then onto the desk for the past week. So we decided to clean out the back room(by we I mean I decided Robert cleaned) and put it in there. So we got that decided. Then we had to figure out how to get it ino the house. So Robert backed up the truck put some wheels on it and tried to wheel it in that didn't work partical board didn't hold together around the wheels. I told him to put it on the top and we would push it. I wish I would have gotten pictures of the madness. We finally go it in the back room and I started painting, Robert told me since I wanted it painted I could do it. With a little begging and pleading he came and helped too. So we(again we=Robert doing me telling) got the computer room set up. We did most of that while Brayden was napping. I wanted to rearrange the living room because it was the same way since after Christmas and I like have a new look every once and a while. There's not much left in the living room for Brayden to get into. All we have in there is a couch, love seat, entertainment center and Brayden's toys. He still loves to play with the blinds though. So we did that the next day while Brayden was napping so we could both work on it and not have him wanting to help. Then after we got cleaned up and went to Weatherford. We were suppose to go on a double date with Kyle and his girlfriend but she didn't feel very good. So Kyle still ended up coming with us. We went to Benchwarmer Browns and then we were gonna watch the car cruising and then go to a movie. Well we got to Benchwarmers at like 6:15 and we got out at 8:00. It SUCKED!! They were short handed and there was a BIG event going on downtown. Not good. So we got done and went out side and waited for about 30 min. for the cruise to start and I wanted to see the cars and the guys wanted to go see the movie. We were on Main st. so our truck was pretty much blocked in by all the cruisers until about 9. Sorry guys! So we just hung out there for a few more minutes and went to my moms. The next day Robert changed Kyles brakes and we wanted to make it to see the burnout but we were like 30 minutes late. It started at 1 we got there at 1:30 and people said we didn't miss much because they couldn't even hear it in the park. So we went to help friends hook up their water to their frig. Then ate and came home to get ready for the car races here in Elk. Mom and dad kept Brayden for the night. Kyle and Justin Pugh came over and it was a real blast. We met up at Clinton at Jim Thorpe to see my Grandpa for fathers day. It is amazing to see the change he has made. Brayden would stared getting into something and he say NOOOOOO! It made my day. I need to be better at this parent thing and take more pictures. Hope you didn't get bored reading this.

No comments: