Thursday, December 6, 2007

Bad News again

Well yesterday I decided to call Mike's Body Shop to see how the progress on my car going. They told me that an insurance adjuster came out on Monday and decided to think about calling my car a total loss. So I called the insurance company and said you know you need to tell me what's going on with my car I would like to be kept up to date. They told me they didn't decide until tues. that it was a total loss. I guess if the total of the repair is at least 70% of the cars total value that they call it a total loss. So now I have to sit around and wait for a total loss adjuster to call and offer me an amount of money for my car and then deal with the GAP people. Then it's off to car shop......again, which I dread. Just thought I would keep everyone up to date.

No comments: