Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's been a while

Yet again I have been slacking on the post. It's been crazy here lately. My camera is messing up right now so I'm aggrivated with that don't really want to mess with trying to put pictures up. Sorry as soon as I get it figured out I will post alot of the pictures up. Halloween: Brayden was a Spider. Me and Brayden traveled to Weatherford for Halloween. Brayden was really tired we went out to my grandparents and met Cayson and Sarah out there. They were so cute. We also went out to the nursing home that my aunt and cousin work at and all the people out there loved him, but he didn't like his costume very much. I think he got to tired plus to hot and hungry. Then yesterday we had to lower his crib. I almost had a heart attack. Brayden was finished with his nap and when I got in there he was standing up and looking towards the ground and if he would have leaned any more I think he probably would have fell out. I can't believe we had to that already. My little boy is growing soo fast. This weekend we are going to meet my mom and she is going to take Brayden for Friday night so we can shampoo our carpet and rearrange the living room and get it ready to put the Christmas tree since it's not that far from Thanksgiving and I like to put it up after Thanksgiving. Since Robert works every other week it's hard to do stuff exactly when I want to do it. I have been wanting to do this for a while and since he works next week and then the next is Thanksgiving we Have to do it. I also have a bachelorette party Sat. CRAZY!!!
This picture is thanks to Sarah.

No comments: