Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Brayden's First Tooth!!


Well we were sitting around and Brayden was kinda grumpy and I put my finger in his mouth and I was rubbing his gums and I felt something. That's right a tooth, already. I can't believe it!! Other updates are when we hold his legs he will sit straight up and stay for a few seconds and then he's back down, but he is getting close. He's not crawling yet but he is starting to role everywhere around the house, I can't leave the room with out putting him into his bouncy chair or something that will keep him put while I walk away because he will be all the way across the room into something if not. I can't believe he is 5 months already. Where did the time go?? It's crazy to think that he is getting soo big. I mean here it is almost winter and we really don't have any winter clothes for him yet, I didn't even think about it getting colder I just get caught up in the moment and don't think ahead of time sometimes. Well I just thought I would catch you up on the Brayden. I'm gonna try to keep this up to date so everyone will know what's going on in the Huff world!!

1 comment:

OklahomaMomma said...

Yay! I love your blog!!! Brayden is growing up so fast as is Cayson.